AER RENEWS ITS EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE AND RECALLS THAT COMMERCIAL RADIO IS PRESENT ON A MULTITUDE OF PLATFORMS FOR ALL
The Association of European Radios (AER) held in Brussels its 2016 General Assembly on February 25th.
The AER Executive Committee meeting was renewed, with the re-conduction of Stefan Möller as President, Marianne Bugge Zederkof and Matt Payton as Vice-Presidents and Julia Maier-Hauff as Secretary General. Frederik Stucki is the new Vice-President. “Being very knowledgeable in both EU and radio affairs, and having been Executive Committee Member for more than 15 years and the Secretary General before me, Mr. Stucki was the natural choice for this appointment” Ms. Maier-Hauff said.
President Stefan Möller at the AER Executive Committee stated: “We have many important EU topics on the agenda that includes the need of access to spectrum, advertising legislation and copyright issues. AER participates actively in the development of the digital single market.
Radio is a constantly developing modern and mobile multiplatform media that is interactive, free-to-air and reaches its audience on several platforms both analogue and digital. The dialogue and radio-expertise AER provides plays an important role in building proper conditions for radio to function across the EU28. Happy to continue with our dream team and our mission in Brussels!”
The AER Executive Committee is composed of
- Stefan Möller (RadioMedia, Finland), AER President
- Marianne Bugge Zederkof (Danske Medier, Denmark), Vice-President
- Matt Payton (Radiocentre, UK), Vice-President
- Frederik Stucki (VSP, Switzerland), Vice-President
- Julia Maier-Hauff (VPRT, Germany), Secretary General
- Javier Agustí (AERC, Spain), Member
- Corinna Drumm (VÖP, Austria), Member
- Lisa Ní Choisdealbha (IBI, Ireland), Member
- Ugis Polis (European Hit Radio, Latvia), Member
- Alessandro Raffaelli (Confindustria Radio TV, Italy), Member
- Olivier Ramond (SIRTI, France), Member
- Staffan Rosell (Bauer Media Group, Sweden), Member
- Philippe Zahno (RRR, Switzerland), Member
For more information, please consult our website at www.aereurope.org or contact Vincent Sneed, AER Director Regulatory Affairs at vincent.sneed(@)aereurope.org
Soon more information on our Annual Conference to be held towards the end of June!
NOTE TO EDITORS:
Director Regulatory Affairs: Mr. Vincent Sneed
Telephone: +32 2 736 91 31
Fax: +32 2 732 89 90
E-mail: vincent.sneed @ aereurope.org
For more information on AER: www.aereurope.org
With our new address as from May 2016: Rue des 2 églises, 1000 Brussels.